We welcome individuals and organizations who are interested in integration of water, sanitation, and hygiene; nutrition; and early childhood development to join the CF&N community of practice.
Our current members represent a wide array of organizations, including:
- Alive & Thrive aims to improve infant and young child nutrition by increasing rates of exclusive breastfeeding and improving complementary feeding practices.
- ChildFund exists to help deprived, excluded and vulnerable children have the capacity to improve their lives and the opportunity to become young adults, parents, and leaders who bring lasting and positive change to their communities.
- CORE Group improves and expands community health practices for underserved populations, especially women and children, through collaborative action and learning.
- FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions.
- The Global Public-Private Partnership for Handwashing (PPPHW) is a coalition of international stakeholders whose focus is handwashing and child health.
- Save the Children invests in childhood – every day, in times of crisis and for our future.
- USAID unites development into a single agency responsible for administering aid to foreign countries to promote social and economic development.
- The WASHplus Project creates supportive environments for healthy households and communities by delivering high-impact interventions in WASH and Clean, Fed & Nurtured.