We welcome individuals and organizations who are interested in integration of water, sanitation, and hygiene; nutrition; maternal, newborn and child health; and early childhood development to join the CF&N community of practice.
Our current members represent over 75 organizations spanning civil society, academia, donors and UN agencies. Leadership for the Coalition is provided by a smaller group of organizations including:
- Action Contre le Faim (ACF) is an is an international humanitarian organization committed to ending world hunger.
- Alive & Thrive aims to improve infant and young child nutrition by increasing rates of exclusive breastfeeding and improving complementary feeding practices.
- ChildFund exists to help deprived, excluded and vulnerable children have the capacity to improve their lives and the opportunity to become young adults, parents, and leaders who bring lasting and positive change to their communities.
- CORE Group improves and expands community health practices for underserved populations, especially women and children, through collaborative action and learning.
- FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions.
- The Global Public-Private Partnership for Handwashing (PPPHW) is a coalition of international stakeholders whose focus is handwashing and child health.
- Save the Children invests in childhood – every day, in times of crisis and for our future.
- USAID unites development into a single agency responsible for administering aid to foreign countries to promote social and economic development.
- The WASHplus Project creates supportive environments for healthy households and communities by delivering high-impact interventions in WASH and Clean, Fed & Nurtured.
- WaterAid transforms lives by improving access to safe water, hygiene and sanitation in the world’s poorest communities. We work with partners and influence decision-makers to maximise our impact.
- World Vision is a global Christian relief, development and advocacy organisation dedicated to working with children, families and communities to overcome poverty and injustice.